to those who looked before, my apologies. i had recently updated the piece by adding in a more realistic starfield in the background as many of you suggested. but for some reason i was unable to edit the deviation due to some upload error or something. i would have gotten it up sooner but apparently i still cant upload this mother. but here it is, enjoy.
several reasons why this piece is named adversity:
1) my computer crashed and i haven't gotten it back up yet
2) im using my friends computer, who also needs it as much as i do, so work dragged on for quite a while. ironic that my best terragen art so far has been made on someone else's computer instead of mine.
3) i am used to the comforts of cs2 that ps7 got quite difficult. i miss nesting and shift clicking multiple layers. oh and the warp transformation would have been useful for the wormhole too.
4) i dont have a registered version of terragen, so not only is the piece in low res, but i had to painstakingly stitch all eight renders.
5) a wacom tablet would be nice, but i must draw with
my finger on a laptop instead.
6) im kinda new at this.
7) i should be studying for finals.
-modeled in worldmachine
-rendered in terragen
-postwork and stitching in ps7
also if you like this piece, please fav the wallpaper submission for the exotika ii contest: [link]